9 july 2022
40km to discover the Bauges Massif
Trail running Key points
The key points of the race will be updated once the course has been announced
Detailed information about the Trail Running course
The race will take place on the site of La Féclaz.
The precise places of departure and arrival as well as the access modalities will be communicated later.
The course is still being finalized but will be about 40km and 2000m of D+.
Here is an idea of the course profile:
Compulsory equipment Trail 40km
The compulsory equipment may be adapted according to the weather conditions and the request of the prefecture (French authority).
– Adapted shoes (like trail shoes).
– Survival blanket in its original packaging and uncut.
– Visible bib to be placed on the front of the runner.
– Water container (reusable cup type) –> there will be water points on the course, but we can no longer offer plastic cups: cost, make sure you have your drinking container!!!
– Mobile phone charged
– Sticks allowed
– a bar or gel “or case or”…
In case of bad weather (the French authorities may ask us to “force” you to have all or part of the following list:
– Jacket with “high waterproofing and breathability”
– long pants
– headgear (buff® or beanie)
– long gloves
Assistance on the Championships and open races
Assistance is forbidden on the Championships and Open races
Official Protocol and Awards Ceremony Championships
The information about the protocol and the prize-giving of the European Masters Off Road Championships will be communicated later
there are individual and team of 3 titles (3 best in the nation) on Upphill and Trail for the following category:
Rules of the Championships and Open Races
The rules of the event are available on the dedicated page of our website